Monday, October 8, 2012

Snapshots of Thanksgiving

Dinner at our place. Bird's eye view of the table.
A more traditional view.
Love our island --- kids all eating, adults all getting food from buffet:
Yum!
 
Dear Mom and Dad,

I really enjoy when you drive me to dance every day.  You come to my performances and make sure I'm in the right room.  I always look forward to dinner that you make for me.  There are some rules I don't like but I know it is to keep me safe.  I can always trust you I love when you agree to arrange play dates for me and my friends they always are fun with your help.  You encourage me to do the splits each way and help me think of musicals to do.  You booked us a house in Hawaii for almost the whole family.  You arrange cruises and going to the U.S. so I love you for doing everything. I just wan to say thank you for everything you have done for me.

Love Sydney

 (I am tempted to publish explanatory notes for some of that, but take it as a heartfelt note from our Girlie Goo and not for the veracity!)



No comments: