Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School

Each year I treasure the back to school photos. Each year I have a challenge.  Last year the kids had shaggy heads as the back-to-school haircuts had yet to happen. Some years one or another of the kids don't cooperate and retakes are required.

This year, it was the sun:

I take the pictures the same time every year. I don't know if it was a spontaneous hope in the ozone, but the sun was extremely bright, and the resulting eyes, either bleary. Or closed.
Okay we may have had a small amount of non-cooperation on the fourth set of retakes.
 How in the world did they get so grown up?
Please note back to school outfits at the traditional lamp post pics:

2 comments:

One Crafty Mother said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

LOOK AT THEM!

So grownup! Where does the time go?

ADORABLE. You must be one proud Momma!

-xoxo

Konnie said...

OCM, wait 27 seconds and your kids will be there!!