Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introducing ....

 FINNEGAN!

FAQ:
What breed is she? 

Mostly Maltese. A little Shiu Tzu

Boy or girl:

Girl

Do you know that Finnegan is kind of a boy's name?

Yes. I don't care.

Where did you get the name?

Mr. Dressup. You know, Casey & Finnegan.
Cute puppy is Finnegan!

Do you know this is dating yourself?

Yes. Especially since I watched when it first aired in 1967.

I saw on Facebook / in an email that you spelled it Finnigan. What gives?

I previously Googled to find the correct Mr. Dressup spelling and saw a reference on CBC to "Finnigan" and took that as the correct spelling. Subsequant Googling suggests more credible sources spell it with an E and so we are going with that. Unless I change my mind.

How old is she?

11 weeks.

Are you getting any sleep?

Not as much as I would like, but it could be worse.

How much does she weigh?

I have no earthly idea.

How much will she weigh full grown?

Probably 10 to 12 pounds.

Are the kids happy?

Yes.
Are they doing all the work?

If by "work" you mean "throw toys"  and say "come here Finnegan!!" a lot, then yes. Otherwise, no. Husband and I are trying to establish a schedule so we're doing the bathroom, sleeping routines.

Routines??? Are you treating this puppy like a baby?

Pretty much.  If our track record holds, we'll have her sleeping through the night at 2 months and potty trained at 4 years.

Welcome to the family, Finnegan!

No comments: