Blogging is Cheaper than Therapy
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Inside the Mind of Finnegan
Finnegan's To Do List:
1. Chase tail.
2. Bark at reflection in window.
3. Spend as much time as possible under furniture.
4. Hunt for socks to chew on (note to Finny: this one is so easy it really shouldn't be on this list).
5. Sniff at least 2 crotches.
6. Watchfully wait for no one to be looking and have an "accident".
7. Dig to China in garden.
8. Dig a tunnel under the kids' playhouse.
9. After 7 or 8, AT ALL COSTS AVOID A BATH!
Finnegan's Long Term Goals
1. Pursue dream of completely organic diet - grass, twigs, pine cones, plans, rocks.
2. Solve mystery of raccoon smell under deck.
3. Achieve complete puppy domination of household.
4. Try to find something I don't like to chew:
leather watch straps
stainless steel food bowls
5. Convince the rest of the world that I am not adorable ball of fluff, but fierce canine to be reckoned with.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)