Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Waterpark: WEM

One last post on our vacation.  The highlight for all of us, but none more so than Jackson was our visit to the waterpark at West Edmonton Mall. This place has to be seen to believed.  We all enjoyed a fantastic day there. Even Sydney, who is still recovering from trauma I inflicted on her at a slide 2 summers ago, found slides to enjoy.

Kelsey was our personal tour guide and photographer.
Gigantic wave pool was a hit!
Okay, I admit it, I had fun too!

Husband on one of the more daring slides.  I had a sore neck from this one!

Jackson's favourite apparatus.

I made a few landings myself.
Underwater!
Kind of makes the emotional investment in swimming lessons pay off.
Hot tub!

3 comments:

PCNA said...

Fantastic! Was Kelsey family, or did you really pay someone to photograph family frivolity?

Terrific shots, love the underwater ones!

Glad you had a good getaway... did you fly or drive?

Konnie said...

Kelsey is my friend's daughter (whom I babysat many moons ago). We flew.

DramaMama86 said...

Konnie - this was a great photo essay! We just got back from doing this same thing in New Hampshire with our three. :)